Standard Teeth Whitening System
Get your glimmer on with the best in teeth whitening treatments, Gloss Ray!
What it includes:
• 3x 3ml Teeth Whitening Gel Syringes
• Teeth Whitening Mouth Tray
• Teeth Whitening Light Base
• Instruction Manual
How to use:
1. Brush, floss, and dry your teeth.
2. Insert the mouth tray into your charged light base. (Make sure the metal plug on the mouth tray is dry.)
3. Grab your whitening pen and rotate at the base, to deliver the gel, onto the brush tip.
4. Apply a thin layer of gel on the inner front surface of the upper and lower trays.
5. Smile big and paint a thin layer of the gel on the surface of your teeth.
6. Put in the mouth trays and turn on the light. After 10 minutes, the light will automatically turn off.
7. Remove the trays and rinse with warm water. Brush away any remaining gel, floss and brush.
8. Clean and dry the mouth tray for future use.
• Treatment session can be extended up to 30 minutes without adding more gel.
• The ideal time to whiten your teeth is before bed, after brushing your teeth.
• To prevent discoloration of your newly whitened teeth avoid smoking or consuming foods or beverages that may stain for a minimum of 1-2 hours.
Ingredients: Peroxide, Aqua, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Xantham Gum, Sodium Citrate, Menthol, Sodium Phytate, Carob Gum, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Silicate, Xylitol, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate.
Now that you have met the whole system, lets dive deeper into what makes each part uniquely ready to deliver the best teeth whitening results.